Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Blue Mountains Day Trip
Lunch in one of the Mountain Villages and any rides at Scenic World are at the passengers own expense.
- What to bring:
- Comfortable Shoes, Hat, Camera, Sunscreen, Umbrella
- Fitness level required:
- Not specified
- Child policies:
- Child discounts are not available Babies 0 - 3 that do not require a seat are FREE.
- Departure points:
- Sydney, New South Wales
Bondi Beach, New South Wales
Kings Cross, New South Wales
Darling Harbour, New South Wales
The Rocks, New South Wales
Circular Quay, New South Wales
- Departure time:
7:15 AM Daily
7:40 AM Daily
8:00 AM Daily
7:20 AM Daily
8:15 AM Daily
8:25 AM Daily
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- 7:00 am Coogee Beach McDonalds 7:10 am Bondi Beach McDonalds, Campbell PDE 7:30 am Holiday Inn, 203 Victoria Street, Kings Cross 7:35 am Eva's Backpackers, 6 Orwell Street 7:45 am Circular Quay McDonalds 8:05 am Woolworths Metro, cnr Park and George Street 8:15 am Central YHA, 2 Rawson PDE cnr Pitt Street 8:20 am Aarons Hotel, 37 Ultimo Road 8:20 am Ibis Darling Harbour, 70 Murray Street 8:25 am Glebe Village Backpackers, 256 Glebe Point Road
- Pick up time is approximately 7.00 to 8.20a.m.
- Approximate Return Time:
- Full Day tour will arrive back into Sydney between 6 - 6:30 pm
- Oz Trek -sydneys original and best valued day tour-all for only $55
- Blue Mountains
- Departs From
- Sydney, Bondi Beach, Kings Cross, Darling Harbour, The Rocks and Circular Quay
Award Winning Blue Mountains Tour since 1984
The most comprehensive overview of the Blue Mountains available. For only $55.00, let Sydney's original & best valued Blue Mountains tour specialists take you there.
* People of all ages and nationalities with a quest for the best possible Blue Mountains experience travel with Oztrek. Our Blue Mountains tour is designed for those who wants to experience the beauty of the Blue Mountains, meet interesting people and make memories that will last a lifetime.
* So Join us and let Sydney's original nature based tour company take you on an unforgettable adventure to the Blue Mountains which we guarantee will be one of the most enjoyable days in Sydney. With well over 20 years of outdoor tour experience you can depend on us to make your trip special.
* Why such incredible value?
Being a family owned tour company with less overheads than most, means that we can offer quality BlueMountains tours at a price few can match.
Our Blue Mountains tour in brief
* En-route the Blue Mountains we pass through the Sydney 2000 Olympic site.
* From here we visit a remote clearing in an ancient volcano neck.This beautiful location provides an excellent opportunity to photograph up close kangaroos(right), goannas, wallabies, colourful parrots and other native wildlife in their natural environment.
* We continue to visit Wentworth Falls (below image) escorting you to spectacular lookouts virtually
unknown to the general public
* After a refreshing lunch break we walk through Jurassic rainforest located below the majestic cliffs and up to another of Australias most impressive waterfalls.
* Throughout the day you will have the opportunity experience a wide selection of some of the most magnificent guided walks in the Blue Mountains as well as taking in the best of the Blue Mountains.
* You'll visit spectacular lookouts virtually unknown to the general public.
* Our carefully selected walks are conducted at a pleasant pace and are peppered with several stops along the way as you learn about the natural and
human history of the Blue Mountains in an entertaining and delightful way.
Even though we encourage guests to participate in our guided nature walks, they are optional.
Note: We also have several fully guided short walk alternatives for those that prefer gentle strolls.
Walks on our Blue Mountains tours .
"Blue Mountains tour"
blue mountains tour
We also visit one of the parks most fascinating rock formations, the world famous “Three Sisters”(left) at Echo Point and loads of other spectacular lookouts and attractions some of which include the Scenic Railway(above) and Scenic Skyway at Scenic-World.
Join us soon and find out for yourself why we were voted No1 Blue Mountains tour company in Sydney for
excellence in tour service
100% money back guarantee on our tour!
With over 100'000 satisfied guests, we guarantee that you will be getting the most fairly priced Blue Mountains tour that you will find. If you are not completely satisfied (excludes traffic and weather conditions) that you’ve had one of the best valued day tours in Australia, we will refund your money.
Make a tour booking