Currently 0 TOURS in itinerary.
Adelaide to Perth 10 Day Wildlife Adventure
MEALS: we offer plenty of variety and do our best to provide fresh products - PLEASE let us know of any special dietary requirements. We also recommend to our passengers who may have a difficult diet to cater for to top on some of their own preferred food for the journey.
CAMPING: Our tours are all swag camping adventures and participation and involvement is required from our passengers. All camping equipment necessary for your tour will be provided by Nullarbor Traveller. During our camping trips we will use swags. You will need a sleeping bag, to put in your swag, it is possible to rent a sleeping bag for $25.
PLEASE familiarize your organisation with Nullarbor Travellers Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy.
- Included in price:
- Travel in air-conditioned mini coach with a max 18 passengers. All meals. All accommodation – If the weather is inclement the guide may suggest to the group an upgrade into an accommodation - this will be at the passengers cost. All camping equipment. All National Park Entry Fees. Overnight camping and national parks costs. Activities [unless listed as an optional experience] and GST.
- Able to be purchased/hired:
- Sleeping bags can be hired for $25 OPTIONAL EXPERIENCE: Swim with dolphins and sea lions $140. These can be paid direct to the operator of the activity.
- What to bring:
- personal belongings, sleeping bag, torch, walking shoes, swimmers, water bottle, insect repellent, hat, and sunscreen. Bags are restricted to 1 backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage.
- Fitness level required:
- Child policies:
- CHILD RATE: Passengers 12 years and under at the time of departure are considered to be children and are charged at 80% of the adult rate.
- Departure points:
- Adelaide, South Australia
- Departure time:
7:00 AM Wed
- Pickup/departure instructions:
- DEPARTURE POINT: Unless prior arrangements are made at the time of booking, the pick up point is 7.00am: Adelaide Bus Terminal, 101 Franklin Street. Passengers are advised to arrive 15 minutes before departure. DEPARTURE DATES Departs from Perth on gazetted Wednesdays: - 30th November 2011 - 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th December 2011 - 4th, 11th18th & 28th January 2012 - 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th February 2012 - 7th, 14th, 21st & 28th March 2012 - 11th & 25th April 2012 - 9th & 23rd May 2012 - 5th & 19th September 2012 - 10th & 24th October 2012 - 7th & 21st November 2012 - 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th December 2012 - 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th January 2013 - 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th February 2013 - 6th, 13th, 20th & 27th March 2013
- 10 days
- Approximate Return Time:
- 19:00pm in Perth
- Nullarbor Traveller - The Ultimate Wildlife Experience
- Perth, Adelaide, Flinders Ranges, Albany, Margaret River, Esperance, Denmark, Yallingup, Fitzroy Crossing, Clare Valley, Port Augusta and Nullarbor
- Departs From
AUSTRALIA'S ULTIMATE ROAD JOURNEY
The 10 Day Adelaide to Perth— Australia’s Ultimate Wildlife Experience travels through the Southern Flinders Ranges and onto the Eyre Peninsula. Get set for some real Aussie wildlife encounters! You have the opportunity to swim and play with Sea lions and Dolphins and we take you on a nocturnal wildlife tour to spot wombats, kangaroos and emu’s. You will have some extreme fun sand boarding of a BIG sand dune, you’ll learn to surf on a isolated and unspoiled beach! After spending a few days on the Eyre Peninsula with some amazing activities, the tour crosses the Nullarbor and arrives in Esperance. Esperance may seem like a metropolitan after spending a few days in the vast and ancient landscape of the real Australia! It’s time to do some walks and to relax on the beach in Cape Le Grande National Park. You might have to share the beach with some locals, Kangaroos that is!
After spending 2 days on this beautiful spot we head of to see the rest of the South-West in Western Australia. The tour travels along the coast line and to the Stirling Ranges. We visit the Tingle Trees and Kauri Forests before we make our way to the Margret River region and to Ngilgi Cave. In and around Ngilgi Cave we experience an amazing Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Culture Exchange with Josh. He tells us more about Ngilgi Cave and his aboriginal culture while he shows us tool– and fire making and plays the didgeridoo. We travel into Perth after 10 days of spectacular sceneries and adventures!
HIGHLIGHTS ON TOUR
- Southern Flinders Ranges—Hike Alligator Gorge
- Warren Gorge—Yellow Footed Rock Wallabies
- Sandboarding and Learn to Surf on a isolated beach
- Swim with Sea lions and Dolphins (OE)
- Cross the true Nullarbor
- Cliff lookouts on the Great Australian Bight
- Cape Le Grand National Park
- Stirling Ranges
- Climb the Fire Lookout Tree and Tree Top Walk
- Koomal Dreaming Aboriginal Experience and Ngilgi Cave
- Margaret River region
This tour offers the amazing experience to swim and play with Sea Lions and Dolphins. This is a 3-4 hour eco cruise and all the equipment needed is provided. Cost of this Optional Experience is $150.
YOUR TRAVEL FOOTPRINT
At Nullarbor Traveller we are conscious of the impact that our business has on the environment. To offset our Carbon Footprint we are involved in the environmental program of Coodlie Park Farm Retreat, the 2 nights farmstay accommodation on this tour and the base of Nullarbor Traveller. Coodlie Park Farm Retreat has developed an environmental program which will see designated sites on the property direct seeded (by machine) with native plants to offset the Carbon Footprint. We encourage our passengers to ask questions, learn about the unique environmental program and get involved!
Coodlie Park Farm Retreat is also a host Wwoof Farm (Willing workers on organic farms) which provides additional resources to ensure that the carbon footprint from the business is fully offset! You can participate in the sustainability program by jumping on one of our tours and stay an extra week or two at Coodlie Park to offset your Carbon Footprint and jump on the next bus to finish your tour!